Sunday, February 20, 2011

Where Does Juelz Santana Shop

Catrice "Just Married" Alt vs. New

Yesterday I at Catrice discovered a nail polish color, I never knew before. When I read that the "Just Married" should be, I was very surprised because I've been home and actually looks different. Obviously, it is the new formulation, which officially will be available in March.


left: old, right: new

left: old, right: new
left: old, right: new

As you can see, is the old formulation, a pink with fine silver shimmer particles. The new formulation is also a pink, but this iridescent blue. Both belong to me paints to the rather poor Catrice. They are both very sheer. Watch above on the nail I carry each of 3, not too thin layers. Daduchus is the dry season is very long. If one likes a show through more complete results, or him as Top Coat want to use rich, of course, less layers.
I do not know what to make of these new formulations. " In principle, the formula was not so improved, but it is a completely new color. I'm curious to how the other colors will look renewed. But mostly I'm looking forward to the all-new paint in the range. Since a couple of really nice colors seem to be there.

LG,
Solana

0 comments:

Post a Comment