Thursday, February 17, 2011

Chex Mix Cheddar Just Cereal

The Body Shop Lipstick "71"

Today I want to tell you the lipstick with the evocative name "71" think of The Body Shop . I took pictures in different light conditions made because the color can be difficult to capture.



"71" is a bright coral red with a fine gold shimmer. The color seems quite strong in the sleeve, but is applied very transparent, as you can see from the swatches, too.




is then applied to the lips, caused by its own lip color, hardly anything of the Color visible. Even at the coral is lost to me completely and there remains only a very subtle color with a slight shimmer. By repeated application I get the color hardly powerful. (On the lip Swatch I have been wearing several layers!). I like the color on your lips finally comes out very good, but this lipstick I would still expect a different result, just as it does in the sleeve significantly stronger. Well, better it is unexpected, but well out, as an unexpectedly ugly ...



The lipstick 4g and influence think has cost about 10 €.

love Regards,
Solana

0 comments:

Post a Comment