Sunday, February 20, 2011

How Much Hemorrhoid Japan

Have you left a little clear coat?

Do you remember the Eclipse LE of Essence? I had then bought the Diamond Powder and I'm very glad I did it but put in the basket! In the summer he came to me a few times so unobtrusive it was mixed with my body lotion is used. I have almost as beautiful as Edward glittered in the sun. :) Well then came the cold winter and I took him unfortunately - until now - very neglected.


while ago I found the rest of my p2 8 in 1 Nail Wonder and throw away for me because it was too bad. I then just 2-3 small pinches of glitter in my Eclipse p2 remaining 8 in 1 Nail Wonder where and the result has become so great that I might be a full bottle will buy more of it to my Eclipse francs in Polish again produce a larger amount. Fine glitter I find almost more interesting, as coarse glitter that can be so ablackieren so hard. Look at my nails her like a combination of the really dull , Mani orange francs Polish with a layer MNY 265 and just this Eclipse. A blood red as the better fit on Eclipse, as a simple orange ablackieren, and I did not now, so this Mani.

Here you can see the Diamond Powder in the p2 8 in 1 Nail Wonder.
The Eclipse francs in Polish zoom.
look at the white reflective Make her the Eclipse francs Polish.

All photos were taken in artificial light.
If you have, and it also happened to be there as I do not quite know what you can do with, then tried it out again. It takes less than two seconds and you have a wonderful, unique, but also fine Glitter Top Coat.

Bea

0 comments:

Post a Comment