Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fairinvitation Wording

"The Price is Right" / "The Price Is Right"






Park house with chandeliers;)
parking garage with chandelier:)

Did I ever told you how fantastic my friend Mindy is? could Yes, it's fantastic (!) and it made it possible that she and I to the television show "The Price is hot" to go. I go sometimes assume that everyone knows this program in any way ....? If it is a show that is recorded and produced in Hollywood (Hollywood yep;) and if you sit in Publicum one has to has the opportunity to stage and then to win fabulous prizes.
advance: we have not been called, and thus have not won anything ..... Buuuh!
But we had a lot of fun and it was a great experience! Although we already had tickets (one woman out of school, goes to Mindy's son, has organized the whole thing for us) we were quite early there and had to wait several hours. At some point we were then interviewed by the producer. It has about 40 seconds to impress the good man. It is namely derjeniege who decides who is called during the show. I think we've made great, but unfortunately he did not give us showing: (
It was really interesting to see how so a TV show "Making".
went Afterwards Mindy and I were in the mall The Grove, next to eat what. The whole system reminded me somehow of a European shopping street - beautiful.
After the long day we were quite ready - but as I said before: it was truly worth it!
Just FYI: the show will be here on 4 March broadcast: 0
Did I ever tell you how fabulous my friend Mindy is? Ok, she is (!) And she made it happen that her and I were able to go to see a show called "The Price is Right." I assume everybody knows that in someway show .....? It's a game show Which is getting taped and produced in Hollywood (yeah it's Hollywood, Baby ;) and as you sit in the audience you have a chance to get called up on stage and win a lot of fantastic prices.
First things first: we didn't get called up, so we didn't win anything....booo!
But we had such a fun time and it was a great experience! We went early, even though we had already tickets (some lady from Mindy's sons School organized everything for us!) so we had to wait a few hours. At one point we got interviewed by the Producer. You have only about 40 seconds to impress this guy 'cause he is the one who decides which name will be called on stage! I thought we did pretty good but somehow he didn't choose us!
It was very interesting to see how they are doing this whole TV thing!
Afterwards we went for a little dinner in the nearby "The Grove" mall. That's a really nice place to stroll around - reminded me of an european shopping street!
We were totally bumped after this long day - but as I said before: it was totally worth it!
BTW - the show airs on March 4. ;o

0 comments:

Post a Comment