Sunday, February 13, 2011

Watering Wicks Home Made

Valentine Mani + Vena Cava

I have in recent days with the New York Fashion Week - short NYFW - busy and I've rather watched the Manis of the models. Since then I am a different half-moon Mani MAC @ Vena Cava noticed that you can here at Temptalia see in the last photo. The crescent moon has been painted a little more generous, which I found very interesting, especially in the color combination.

on MACs Facebook page you can at the time your interpretation of the NYFW MakeUp post trends (Oh great, the MAC has taken from the Facebook page). Something I always have fun, so I my interpretation of the AMU Vena Cava Looks just got nachgeschminkt. Used


I Essence Glitter Eyeliner in blue, green and gold. Eyeliner: The Black Essence Geleyeliner from the denim Wanted! LE on the eyelid at the water line. Mascara: Essence Stays on and on and on
But back to the original topic: As Valentine's Day is tomorrow and I wants to adjust the date of my Mani ago, I've painted my nails in pink. Taking a red for a Valentine's Day Mani would naturally have been much too easy! :)

Mani Catrice Up to 10 Days Top Coat.



All photos were taken in artificial light.
For the half-moon I have the Ultimate Catrice Naillacquer Big Donors Wanted! and made him painted in a layer over the entire nail. In addition I have my MNY 808A from I'm A Material Girl LE painted in two layers. I've missed about a third of the nail and then attached to the nail until the brush to the remaining 2 / 3 of the nail to paint the tips. The edges, I then rounded slightly downward, so the half-moon at the bottom of the nail is formed.

Bea

0 comments:

Post a Comment