Friday, February 25, 2011

Make Replica Lombardi Trophy

Feeling sick, again, (




Honestly, I have no idea why this is so .... but I am sick, AGAIN! My wonderful husband was attacked last week by the virus. He had a fever and a rather violent Nasennebenhoelenentzuendung. Now I am again on the list! I think couples have to share EVERYTHING! Boooh!
morning we both need to feel better again, however, because we have something in front, I will not miss it! Stay tuned - I will report in my next post!
side note - I'm really happy that my girlfriend Anja their "pace" not again taken home, as she flew back to Germany! ;)
Seroiusly, I have no clue what this is all about....but I'm sick, AGAIN! My wonderful hubby got the virus last week. He had a fever and a really bad sinus infection. Now it's my turn again! I guess a married couple has to share EVERYTHING! Boooh!
We have to feel better soon 'cause we have plans for tomorrow and I definitely don't want to miss that! Stay tuned - I will tell you in my next post about it!
BTW - I'm glad my friend Anja didn't take all her "Tempos" with her when she flew back to Germany ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment