Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Gardena C1030 Plus Instructions

My favorite everyday look

Somehow we hunt but after all the perfect everyday look. Some like it colorful, especially now, when the sun shines again increased, and spring is almost in front of the door. One or the other, it may perhaps be more discrete and MU has more in nude tones. I find a mixture of both very good. Here, I first look that example, only the colorful lip or the AMU and the rest is rather neutral. With this method you can make in my opinion, never wrong.

In everyday life, I will do without the eye shadow that creeps still happy with me in the crease, and would rather grab an eyeliner, coupled with a somewhat gaudy lip. This is currently my favorite look, because this can also save a lot of time.

bear I particularly like it my eyeshadow with a slanted brush as an eyeliner on the eyelid, but also a bit on the outside water line. I take it either the MAC Beauty Marked I always good because of the pigmentation to never give your full attention to eyelid, or Catrice I Am A Coal-Girl. Then something comes mascara to the lashes and that's it for now.

Catrice I Am A Coal-Girl
above: Catrice I Am A Coal-Girl, below: MAC Beauty Marked
Here you can see the purple glitter of Beauty Marked pretty good. Just think of I Am A Coal-Girl, the red path. My camera has a little distorted because the paint.
AMU with Catrice I Am A Coal-Girl and Stays on and on and on mascara from Essence.
on the lip I wear just really like the Kissable Lipcolour Strut Your Stuff Peacocky from the LE of MAC, which I got as a gift recently. That's a very intense and bold color. It is gloss and lipstick at the same time, covers well and is keeping very very long time. He feels very soft and applied to dry the lips out any way. He feels not a bit on the lips, which I find very interesting and also with him again saves a lot of time. It can also be well blinded with his finger on the lip, if you have a more unobtrusive want to have red.

MAC Kissable Lipcolour Strut Your Stuff
The applicator
He is on the lips very intense, even though I only applied a tiny bit. All photos were taken in daylight.
The Kissable Lipcolours probably have more content than the normal MAC gloss and costs 19,50 €. You can see them at maccosmetics in the MAC Stores, the counters and buy at Douglas as usual. The Catrice eye shadow has cost about 3 € and is in the permanent line of Catrice example, in your space available.

What about for from your everyday look?

Bea

0 comments:

Post a Comment