Sunday, February 27, 2011

Play Pokemon Platinum Online Mac

My favorite MAC

And Hokage with p2 ...
I, too, a few parts from the new p2 've got range, which I will introduce you gradually. Where we are at the level Pure Color Lipstick , I want to start with "Unter den Linden" . I actually wanted me now "Walk of Fame" , but if taken at a meeting of many beauties on just one shelf, is not always enough for everyone. But I am very sure to find him somewhere in the future;)

So here "Unter den Linden"





"Unter den Linden" I would describe as a pink-heavy mauve. He, like all Pure Color Lipstick, a creamy, well covering Finisch. This is unfortunately very displeased with dry lips, as the lipstick quickly settle into any unevenness. Nevertheless, I like the Pure Color Lipstick very happy, great mainly because of the colors. Too bad that some had to go, but it came really nice new colors to it.

Here are the swatches:



The Pure Color Lipsticks cost € 1.95. A lot stating I do not think, unfortunately.

Love,
Solana

0 comments:

Post a Comment