Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How To Cure Sore Muscles From Snowboarding

p2 Crackling Top Coat - Golden Rush

Today in the dm I stood before the p2 range and I thought I did not look right: The new p2 range is here!

I stood there in shock as joy. Then another customer recognized me even after the new range and said: "I'm in paradise!". :) I have enjoyed themselves immensely, it was so wonderful. We both our basket and grabbed geswatcht like crazy.
I have taken the golden Crackle course, he is Golden Rush , three baked by the Eye Dream Eye Shadow ( Moonlight Glam (purple) , Evening Sun (yellow) and Afternoon Break (green ) turquoise) and green Color Fusion Eye Palette Think about!

My foray to the new p2 range!
Eye Dream - Evening Sun
Eye Dream - Afternoon Break
Eye Dream - Moonlight Glam
Crackling Top Coat - Golden Rush
Color Fusion Eye Palette - Think about turquoise!
Two of the Eye Dream Eye Shadow, Moonlight Glam Afternoon Break and see the Mineralize Eye Shadow Duos of MAC are very similar! I have no MAC here, but I was just on maccosmetics.de and check out times as Odd Couple and Fresh Green to mix. I look at each case very similar! The p2 Eye Dreams are super pigmented and rich buttery soft in texture. I think that it will hold with a base under it too well. They are also very schimmerig, especially the marbled sides.

Here you see the two p2 Eye Dreams in comparison next to the two photos of the MAC Mineralize Eye Shadow Duos, which can be seen on maccosmetics.de :


eyeshadow Both look very similar! All photos were taken in artificial light.
The pallets, which come in many colors, have not quite convinced me. But the green line looks very promising! In the middle there is a mint green purple duochrome with an impact! You see him in the photo above the range as the fifth eye shadow from the left. Another duochrome sound I have not seen in the other pallets, so they could well remain on the shelf. The green line is, I think the colors of her designs more varied. I purchased the range without a tester, and I rely on my experience. Yes I know I would never buy something without a tester, but this time I'm sure it will not be a bad buy! Also present is a somewhat curious applicator with a sponge on top. Well I have to look even know if he is useful.

I'm going, of course, all the swatches and prices in the coming days to show in separate posts. I wanted to just write a quick little overview of my discovery. Maybe the new range is already there with you? Stay tuned for great swatches, nail design and AMU. :)

Bea

0 comments:

Post a Comment