Monday, February 21, 2011

Unhandle Exception Gta Vc Deluxe

As in paradise RIP Nivea

I've never been interested in Nivea products and this brand will weep not afterwards when they eventually in the near future forever disappear from the drugstores. But during my last visit, I have my own dm Grabbelkörbchen full of Nivea Dekoprodukten, I think there were a variety of varnishes and lipsticks, discovered. They have all been reduced to 0.95 €.

When I look at the paints have a closer look, I think of color in the color 72 Turbo Pure has struck gold and walked into my basket.




Here you see two layers of pure gold in daylight without a Top Coat.
The paint is a greenish gold with fine silver shimmer particles. I think he will do well under a black Crackle very good. According to the text on the bottle, it will dry in 45 seconds. For me, these promises always sound as if someone tell me that the Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny is real! But with the finish meets the statement really. It dries in 45 seconds not now but in 2-3 minutes, which is more than fine. His beautify it develops as I find in the sun, since he, as the name suggests, like pure gold shimmer on the nails. I am, as you can see, very pleasantly surprised by Pure Gold.

Bea

0 comments:

Post a Comment