Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What Does A Weave Cost

The lipstick with "secret compartment"

Admittedly, this post probably does not grasp many readers / readers, but I write there comes a time in the hope that it maybe someone reads this, does this lipstick:


This is a lipstick from the Nude Couture LE of Manhattan. Mine is in the color 53H (Rose Wood). This is my last fell down and fell apart here. First I am totally upset because I really like the color like and I was concerned that the packaging is broken. Instead, I've seen that in the fallen lower part of the packaging is still a lot of product. I am happy about this little discovery, since I still have some of the more limited color. I mean we can already see that, the lower part of the same color as the lipstick, but I thought which had been colored somewhat differently and not with the product itself
The whole thing looks disassembled this:



I think lipstick got first again thrown together and become this little pantry rely only when a real pen is empty. Of course, this is no longer quite as comfortable as in stick form, but you can easily remove the paint with a brush from the "pot".
you should also one of the lipsticks that LE have at home, but just let your anger out on him a bit off when it is empty and throws him once firmly on the ground. Maybe you have even lipstick from other companies that have such a small secret compartment. If that is too impractical, Lippie his empty can of course also just throw it away;)

Solana

0 comments:

Post a Comment