Sunday, February 27, 2011

Chetanaparentsmysore Mallige

Harlem Globetrotters

As I reported in my last post, we had great plans for this weekend. The Harlem Globetrotters, a Comedy basketball team that was founded in 1926 showed her show at the Honda Center in Anaheim. I was so happy great - but so far I've seen basketball on the TV screen. I know, I know - the Lakers (famous basketball team from Los Angeles) are also on my list;)
Back to the Harlem Globetrotters: it was great, they combine sports with comedy. Unfortunately, I felt still very bad and so we left the game prematurely: (Only the knowledge that what's coming back next weekend Great, I was comforted a little
As I told you in my last post - we had great plans for the weekend. The Harlem Globetrotters, a comedy basketball team founded in 1926, presented their show in the Honda Center in Anaheim. I was super excited - I've never seen a basketball game other than on TV. I know, I know - the Lakers (famous Los Angeles basketball team) are on my list too ;)
Back to the Harlem Globetrotters: they were fun, they combine athleticism with comedy. Unfortunately we had to leave in the middle of the game 'cause I was still feeling like crap :( I took comfort only in the knowledge of something even better is on the horizon for the next weekend!



0 comments:

Post a Comment