Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dress Size With Country

Rival Loop de Matt Top Coat

Yesterday I was in the Rossmann, because it currently until Friday some of the Got2be range for 1,99 € is and I wanted to test things ever happen. Furthermore, there is still tomorrow to 25% on everything from Rival de Loop and on the Glööckler LE what we have here , here and already posted here! On the right side, I then discovered in a new nail polish top coat and taken directly to Matt. With the 25% it has cost € 1.11 and has a volume of 8ml.

Rival de Loop Matt Top Coat (No. 64)


Although I have the Matt Top Coat of Essence, but lately he gives me little white spots on the nails and I think everything else as well. I do not know why that is because I had not before this spot.
From the base that, am I switched on the Rival de Loop Base Coat and Protective Care must say that was my Valentine's Day Mani today that held great. It also dries much faster than the old base, which I had (p2 + Care Base Coat). Perhaps it is due to the combination of the Base and Catrice Up To 10 Days Top Coat that Mani is keeping so long. That was the Catrice Top Coat again a super tip from Solana. :) As my
Mani is yet said how well I will soon be painted a matte Mani with the Rival de Loop Matt Top Coat and to post an update. So check again by here if you're interested.

Update:
My Essence Matt Top Coat is probably bad and makes me become when it is dry, small white dots on the Mani. He also had covered not always 100% because sometimes back tears in the thin shiny Mani remained. This problem I have always resolved in such a way by just another layer of I painted the matte topcoat. However, I was not happy with him and had searched for another matte topcoat. At the last Rival de Loop action in the Ross I had then bought the new Matt Top Coat and I'm just really happy with the result.

li: Essence Multi Dimension - Watch Out, re: Rival de Loop Matt Top Coat
the golden glow looks you pretty well here in the bottle.
Essence Watch Out! in one layer, even without the Rival de Loop Matt Top Coat.



Essence Watch Out! with the Rival de Loop Matt Top Coat.
up here all the photos were taken in artificial light.

in daylight.

As you can see it covers well and dries quickly. There are no white spots, tears still shining there. The smell does not bother me as with the Essence Matt Top Coat, which smells strongly of glue. As long as the matte effect is I can not say yet because I applied it yesterday. The nails will feel silky soft anyway, what I really like.

Bea

0 comments:

Post a Comment