Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How To Bake Cake In Oven

p2 Eyeshadow Swatches

Bea gave you some time here Inspired Duch MacKarrie, their favorite MAC eyeshadow presented from the permanent range. Although a bit late, I want you now to show my favorites. And the decision was not easy. The sequence of images corresponding to any placement, but is chosen at random, because I could not tell what I like them best.

Patina:



patina is still quite new in my collection and become equal to one of my favorites. It is a bright, light sandy brown with a fine gold shimmer. The finish is frost.

Paradisco:




Paradisco also has a frost Finisch at the counter I see him long before he. , and its true beauty shows for the first applied. In the pan it looks at first glance like a simple first Korallton, but applied you can see the great gold shimmer. Granted, the color is for eye shadow, perhaps a little unusual and not easy to combine but I love them anyway. I also use him to use as "Blush.

Trax:




As you can see from the wear tracks is Trax frequently in my application . It is a Pflaumeton with golden highlights (yes, I like gold shimmer;)) and the finish is Velvet. The gold shimmer is the lid not quite as out strong as the Swatch, but I still like the color very much.

Vex and Green Smoke:


left: Vex, right: Green Smoke


Vex is one of the most beautiful colors I of MAC know. In the pan it looks so unassuming, but he applied iridescent green once and sometimes pink. The finish is frost.


Grennsmoke has a luster finish and is a smoky green with silvery sheen. The texture is unfortunately very dry and not pleasant to, but I just love that color. I also have a base yet every eye shadow onto eyelids bekommmen somehow ...

Quarry and Satin Taupe:


left: Quarry, right: Satin Taupe


Quarry is also one of my favorite everyday color. It is not spectacular color, but just a nice matte light brown, with a slight touch of violet. If my AMU as for the university should be very simple, I also like to wear it solo.



Finally Satin Taupe . I think I can hear the cries of Laaaaangweilig now because of this color easy to read and hear everywhere, but I'd be lying if I did not call him because he is one of my favorites. For color I think I must not say much, a beautiful taupe with silver shimmer and frost finish that really stands out for many types of paint. I got it myself geakauft only after I have had many eye shadows from MAC, I was annoyed somehow all of this "About Color" to read, but now I would not miss him anymore.

I am also curious what your favorites are from MAC. Snooze perhaps even more so in great colors like Vex standard range, which we overlook in the pan easily, which are applied but beautiful and unique?

Solana

0 comments:

Post a Comment