Sunday, February 27, 2011

How To Give Yourself Chest Pain

- Wonder Woman

This week is our blog p2 something heavy, but that will change next week at the latest Tuesday. :) Yesterday, Solana and I for the first time on a BJ meetings and it was a very nice meeting. We have a lot geswatcht and laugh, and in this way again I would like all who were there to greet, love. :)

It has also bought a lot. I had to do a blog no longer where it was seen the Walk of Fame Lippi of p2 and since we happen to have found the new range of p2 again yesterday, I bought it.

p2 Pure Color Lipstick - Walk of Fame

All photos were taken in daylight.
I previously had only the Nathan Road with the old, yet creamy finish and compared with the old texture holds the Walk of Fame with the new, something "no importance" orientation, but rather covering more texture on the lips. After eating, the color faded, unfortunately, as well as for a glass of water, but there is still something of the color on the lips. Nathan Road survive in the old texture nothing, so I think the new texture ever better. If you happen to MNY lipstick from the I'm A Material Girl LE you, then you can do without it already on Walk of Fame. This also has a glos class finish, but is somewhat bluish, and I had the feeling that he has held for more on my lips. Besides, he still smells wonderful after melon. :)

Two somewhat stronger swatches. li: Nathan Road (old texture), re: Walk of Fame
I would recommend Walk of Fame to all that I also want to see Pink and try out the color just good times he has cost € 1.95. .

Bea

0 comments:

Post a Comment