Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wiki Kate From Kates Playground

EOTD - Yellow / Gold / Schimmering

Today I am wearing the Eye Shadow Dream Evening Sun from new p2 Sortient and two MAC pigments. Both colors of eye shadow p2 are on the lid because of the good pigmentation, very visible. The eyeshadow feels very soft and keeping watch with me for over 2 hours on my Manhattan base, and there is nothing in the crease! But the Day is still very long and I will definitely report yet of how it looks today evening ultimately on the eyelid.

Thus, the AMU does with the pigments together then:

in daylight.

Here you can see again my AMU in the blazing sun. Yes, I was dazzled easy! :)



I put make-up, like everyone else, almost always after the same pattern: I have given the yellow clay on my eyelid and then have the brown clay in the crease and also slightly in the rear Part of the movable blind into eyelid.

Since today the sun seems so beautiful, I have my Old Gold and The Family Crest pigment (Old Gold is permanent, The Family Crest existed in the valley A Tartan LE) MAC over it yet applied, that is Old Gold in the middle of moving Lids and The Family Crest in the lid crease to the Braun. I have taken very little pigment, so you can see something from the Evening Sun, and all applied without a wet brush. The pigments has worked amazingly well with the dry order, as I usually wet my brush before the p2 fixing spray to a "long lasting" results on the Lid to have. It takes me personally but too long and without a wet brush has fortunately not yet crumbled! Old Gold is an incredibly beautiful pigment, it fluctuates depending on the light of a rusty orange / copper to a green gold. Besides, he is also very nice on pink eye shadow.

Update:
Such was my AMU to about 18 clock so:

Incorporated in artificial light.
p2 The Shadow held up well. I have some eye shadow to crawl despite base after 2 hours in my crease. Of course he was also in the combination with the pigments some point the clock against 18 in the crease, but if I had sprayed the p2 fixing spray or as usual on my brush, then he surely would have stayed longer in place.


Bea

0 comments:

Post a Comment