Thursday, March 3, 2011

Derivatives Interview Marketing

Barry M. Nail Polish "Raspberry" Mani

Today there is again a mani of me. I've used for two coatings of Barry M . The basic color "Raspberry" (No. 273). With "Red Glitter" (No. 150) is still a small bow was on the ring finger, the one in the photos, unfortunately, can not see so well.



"Raspberry" is unfortunately very difficult with the camera to capture, as it always seems different. Sometimes he is strongly of red, he has yet again pink. Where I have the bottle grade next to me, he looks again at differently than in the photos. Here's a small series of pictures:






with the texture of "Raspberry" I am more than satisfied. The consistency is for me as I'd like a paint; not too runny and not too hard. In the photos I only wear a slightly thicker layer. I've seen in the light but that would not have been in a few places a second layer. The dry season was ok. On the ring finger I still have a bow with "Red Glitter" painted. I wear this now for 2 days Mani in combination with the "Up to 10 days" About Lack of Catrice (Why it is taken only from the range?) And still keeps everything super.

I have the paints in England for 2, 99 £ purchased. In Germany she gets it at different prices such as the following online stores:
- Shades of Pink
- Cambree
- Cosmetics Kosmo
does not store any Unfortunately all colors.

Solana

0 comments:

Post a Comment