Monday, March 7, 2011

Itching On The Legs After Hair Removal

Rock of Ages

On Sunday, I'm with some friends went to the Broadway rock / jukebox musical "Rock of Ages". The story revolves around the club "The Bourbon on Sunset in Los Angeles in the 80 '. In the musical get songs by Styx, Journey, Bon Jovi, Pat Benatar, Twister Sister, Steve Perry, Poison and many other famous rock bands to hear. Pretty funny - the "bad guys" were once again a couple of German. Father and son to convince the mayor, "Sex, Drugs and Rock-n-Rock" from the Sunset Strip, and instead to remove the "clean life style" to introduce.
I was pretty surprised when I saw the scantily clad girls on the stage (nothing but bra and suspenders). Even one or two men came during the show in small (typically 80 years) panties on the stage. Although life in Los Angeles in the eighties has played exactly the way it took me by surprise but that they showed the musical today (where all this quite a prude and konzervative rueberkommen) and the language are used appropriately ( the "Germans" are then "Damn" and "shit" is used).
The German accent was very exaggerated, eg "siss" instead of "this", etc. The only thing
me a bit "offended" has served as the "German son" a certain girl tried to tell her that he loves her. A surprise then another girl said, "Oh, I thought you're gay "His answer:" I'm not gay, I'm just German "However, I think you must have seen the musical, for me to understand So here you should have the opportunity to see it to you even better, though! she even, like me, grew up in that time since. It's just super great!
On Sunday me and a couple of friends went to see the Broadway rock / jukebox musical "Rock of Ages." The story is about a club . 'The Bourbon' on Sunset in LA back in the 80th The musical features songs from Styx, Journey, Bon Jovi, Pat Benatar, Twisted Sister, Steve Perry, among other Poison well-known rock bands Kind of funny -. the "bad "guys are father and son from Germany who convince the city to Mayor abandon the "sex, drugs and rock-n-roll" lifestle ot the Sunset Strip and introduce "clean living" into the area.
I was surprised when I first saw the girls wearing almost nothing..... even one or two guys entered the stage just in Underwear during the play. Even though life in Los Angeles was this way back in the 80th, it caught me off guard that they even used bad language (the German guys used "Verdammt" and "Scheisse") ;)
The German guys made up a very bad accent like "siss" instead of "this" and so on. Only one time I was a little bit offended......Franz, the German son, was looking for this one girl to tell her that he loves her. Another girl looked surprised and said: "I thought you were gay." His answer: "I'm not gay, I'm just German!" Really? But I guess you have to see the play to understand my point here! So i f you have the chance to see this musical you should do it. Even better if you grew up in this decade as I did! It's just awesome!

Are we ready for the ride time or what?

0 comments:

Post a Comment