Friday, March 4, 2011

Gay Cruising Ediquette

Essence Whoom! Boooom! TE

When we were at the meeting BJ, I've also Essence Whoom! Boooom! TE nail lacquer 03 You've got the art purchased. I had a few days before the 04's roy red bought that is really a red, but a loud pink, and was very excited that he was dry so quickly (without flash dryer) and has held long in the nail. Therefore, I also wanted to have You've got the art. This the Essence Colour & Go Up Lime is very similar. Lime Up differs from it only in that it is a slightly darker green and is keeping bad. I can give him almost always removed in one piece from the nail and unfortunately he has only one day. The course has the advantage that I look at the nail polish remover and cotton pads for spare ablackieren's! :) Well, if you such a color like it, does prefer to You've got the art.

A layer of You've got the art enough unfortunately. You need at least two layers, so that it is streaky and not sufficient to cover the nails. I think that's a pity, because I already Lime Up the other hand, cover with a layer get.

I apologize for my ever uncorrected edges of the nail and skin!

Essence You've got the art
with one layer.
Here we see how beautiful he is streaky.
After the second layer.
two layers are necessary for a comprehensive result. I like so much much better!
swatches
Essence roy's red
Swatch . The photos were taken in artificial light.
The design of the TE, I think now is not so outstanding, but I is not that important. The contents convinced me then but, more roy's red.

The nail varnish of Whoom! Boooom! TE have cost € 1.75 and have a capacity of 8 ml.


Bea

0 comments:

Post a Comment