Monday, March 7, 2011

Panasonic Hdd-recorder Problemen

Carnival Mani - Blue / Glitter

As you can see from the title it is today at Carnival. Especially on television are ongoing throughout the Rose Monday in Kölle and Dusseldorf and from that I got my inspiration for my present Mani.

From left to right: MNY 661, LA Colors Aqua Crystals and Rival de Loop No. 37
The Mani in daylight without flash.
The Mani in daylight, with a flash.
The Mani is to honor the royal couple held in a royal blue, with the MNY 661 as root. I have not been stingy with the glitter! I mean, if you wear to carnival not glitter, then when? :) So I LA Colors to paint in the color Aqua Crystals used and this is only a fabulously beautiful film! As a top coat I have my favorite Rival de Loop took Glitter Topper (unfortunately, the only glitter paint on the brand:)), it is number 37, which gives the whole a bit of fine colored glitter.

I wish you a few great days, even if it is almost over already, with a warm and Helau Alaaf.

Bea

0 comments:

Post a Comment