Saturday, March 5, 2011

Nigeria 419 Refugge Letters 2010

Catrice - New range

Today I was in the Kaufhof and I thought I can not see properly, but the new Catrice range was already there! I was overwhelmed by the many new coatings and also on the Enter Wonderland LE, which was already in the new shelf. I was not personally addressed by the new LE, but there were definitely some beautiful products with it, such as metallic eyeliner. Since I have been missing but the tester and without testing, I never buy anything again. The highlight of the LE also acted more like a perfectly ordinary, light powder. I have to say is that it is of Kaufhof illuminated very modest. If the next time I have more time, then I will look at everything again in peace. I've taken

today the nail polish Meirmaiden 490 Iron, 420 Dirty Berry and eyeshadow base.






The two nail lacquers in the many blogs were my favorites, so could / had to be bought today. Iron Mermaiden looks phenomenal from the bottle! I have both him and Dirty Berry here on my current Mean & Green Mani coated in a layer and both Mean & Green well covered. The dry season was also good, all without flash dryer. I am very enthusiastic about the Holocaust in light Dirty Berry. Iron Mermaiden I would describe it as the frosted version of MAC's Mean & Green from the Venomous Villains LE. He alternates from a gray / green Tone in a violet depending light. Dirty Berry is a beautiful purple Milka with a touch of Holo. The I Wear My Sunglasses At Night I was also raised a lot, but I'll look at him next time.

li: Dirty Berry, re: Iron Mermaiden






up here all the photos were taken in artificial light.
at (something) daylight.
The Catrice Eyeshadow Base had to necessarily because Manhattan is my base got sick and crumbly. The base of Catrice, as I have noticed a little more luster than that of Manhattan, to shimmer but not as much as the Artdeco base, as I saw in Douglas. It spreads easily and is similar to my skin tone. I'm so peeved something, but I think that the base is odorless. The Koko from the "gurus" had here recently written to the base is now with the Urban Decay Primer Potion will compare what I'm looking forward to. I will test the base on the eyelid and report to you from the hold.




Spread over the skin shimmer slightly.
Here you can Catrice the eye shadow I am a Coal-Girl once without base, with the Manhattan and see the new Catrice Eyeshadow Base.

at (something) daylight.
The cost nail polish as usual € 2.49 and have a capacity of 10ml. The Eyeshadow Base has a volume of 2.1 ml and costs € 3.99.

I hope that with you soon arrives and the new range, if not already there. :)

Bea

0 comments:

Post a Comment