Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Abdominal Pain From Navel To Penis

Catrice - New range?

Today we were a little traveling and have a beautiful stand of Catrice discovered in your place, sometimes even with the new range! It is more likely a preview of the new range, such as in the Essence We Saw It First. It looked then and I hope it is right that I stand by my photos you see here now. :)

The beautiful stand. Just click to enlarge! ;)


These are the prices. Sorry, did not focus on my phone!
you can click the photos as I said, make them larger. We were so happy and overwhelmed easily assume that we have found it. At first I thought that it is the Wonderland LE, but it is not.

the stand were the new Geleyeliner and associated brush. The brushes are bent slightly, as with the eyeliner brush Alverde! Then there were some new lipsticks in three beautiful colors: a bright red, a radiant light peach tone and even a beautiful violet. The red Lippi after the Swatch been so stubborn and I hardly gone from the skin down! We bought anything yet because we're both on the range with the new Essence Geleyelinern so wait. We were now in all dms, your courts and Ross men who are around us so, and it was neither the new Catrice, yet the Essence range. I think

report that we have determined the correct new line, when it is available from us.

Bea

0 comments:

Post a Comment