Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Brazilian Keratin Treatment Bangalore

p2 Lash Mascara Bomb "Big Bang Black"

The Lash Mascara Bomb is one of the new range of mascaras in p2. The packaging is very large, with 9ml it lies in content but in the average mascara. The golden color of the buckle starts after a few days to solve, as you on the 1 Photo can recognize.
The color is called "Big Bang Black" .



What makes the mascara, the 5-fold corrugated brushes, which should, according to the packaging volume increase effect


If I pull the brush out of the box, but unfortunately does not always as clean as everything from the first photo. The first two to three "bumps" as the output are totally blurred. The first day I had this problem at all (as incurred or the first pictures), the next day it is gone off this graffiti.


I do not know if I just had bad luck in my mascara, and is something on the stripping mechanism been broken inside, or whether this is normal. Anyway, it's pretty annoying. First I wiped the ink on the closure, but as the way too much and is not hygienic grade, I started to strip off the brush on facial tissues. Then certainly a significant amount of product just ends up in the trash. Everything is not an ideal solution ... I wish I could exchange the mascara, but unfortunately have no receipt anymore. The € 3.45 I would have saved myself the bother.

Here is the ink Result:

without mascara

p2 Lash Mascara Bomb (2x inked)

The result I think is ok. My lashes are given length and volume. Alllerdings they stick together a bit and almost cylindrical brush makes it difficult to achieve the short lashes in the corner of his eye. For that I personally find tapered brush always practical.

Do you have the new mascara perhaps already tested? Did I really just bad luck, or this problem appeared on with you? I've read some positive reviews of this product, which I can not connect. I'm curious to hear from your experiences.

Solana

0 comments:

Post a Comment