Sunday, December 26, 2010

Early Labour Signs Indigestion

Melrose Avenue & High Voltage (LA Ink)

On Sunday it went to Los Angeles. I wanted to schoppen a little on the Melrose Avenue. To make it short: I have not bought anything but it was still great to see all the different shops - from trendy to stylish and hip was all there! Our next and last stop was already on the "La Brea" The Tattoo Shop Kat van D. I like tattoos and I like to see the series about Kat on television and so I wanted to personally times in the shop. Actually, I would have liked to immediately get a tattoo but I've just got the tattoo last two weeks, should I hold back a little here:)
On Sunday we went to LA. I always wanted to shop on Melrose and that took place today;) To start with: I did not buy a thing but it was fun to see all the different shops - from vintage to trendy. Our next and last stop was on La Brea "the tattoo shop of Kat Van D. I like tattoos and I like the documentation on TV so I wanted to stop by and see the shop in real life. Actually I would have liked to get a tattoo immediately but the last one I just got two weeks ago and I guess I should control myself here a little bit;)
"Pink's" seems to be pretty good - how else can we explain the long line?
"Pink's" seems to be very good - how else could you explain the long line?

0 comments:

Post a Comment